Monday, August 6, 2012

Would you hire me as the new Go Daddy CEO?

This will be my secretary.
On July 30, 2012, Rick Adelman, the CEO of GoDaddy.com, stepped down.  An executive from one of the company's private equity firms is currently serving in the interim role.

The way I see it, he's keeping the seat warm for me.

Today, I submitted a cover letter and resume for the role of Go Daddy CEO.


CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO VIEW THE COVER LETTER.


I found the names and email structure and sent an email to a number of high level executives at Go Daddy.  While I may be an underdog in this venture, I'm hoping that my moxie will be enough to propel me to the top of the list. (Probably Not.)

I will post any reply I get regarding my submission.

Page 1- Click image to see full size
Go Daddy Cover Letter Page 1
Page 2- Click image to see full size
Go Daddy Cover Letter Page 2




  

1 comment:

Ginarex said...

If they don't hire you, they're fools. When you get there, tell 'em you need me as a content strategist. I'll be eating the stuff in the back of the freezer by next week.